Welcome to Nesbitt Baptist Church
We believe when you visit us, you will experience God's love through praise, worship, and the relevant study of God's word. Our mission statement is to glorify God through worshipping, witnessing for Christ, Disciple believers, ministering to those in need, and fellowshipping with believers. Whether you are married, single, or in transition, you will find friends here.
Nesbitt Baptist Church is searching for a Music Minister. This would begin as a part time
position with the potential to change to full time as God leads. Qualified applicants must:
* Be led by the Holy Spirit
* Possess a musical background that includes:
- Ability to read music and play an instrument such as a piano or guitar
- Comfortable leading a variety of music styles (Hymns and Contemporary)
- Able to motivate/lead/develop Nesbitt’s Music Program
The Music Ministers duties, though not limited to would include:
* Leading Sunday morning/evening, and Wednesday evening worship services
* Scheduling occasional Sunday morning specials (individual or choir)
* Scheduling and conducting Choir practice
* Selecting and rehearsing seasonal Cantata’s
Please email your Resume`s to email@example.com or you may mail them to;
9562 State Highway 154
Marshall, TX 756
We would like to thank the Lord Our God first . for our safe travels to Honduras and safely home again. A special thank you to Pastor Michael Jones ,and the Gordon group for inviting us to join them on this mission.Last but not least thank you all who supported us through prayers and donations for with your help we were blessed with the opportunity to share the love of Christ Jesus to the people of Honduras. God bless you all.
Join us Septemer 21.2014 for Back to Church Sunday,and bring a friend .
We will be having our monthly business meeting September 10,2014 @6;00 pm.
We will be having our men's breakfast September 14,2014 @ 7:30 am. Please join us as we fellowship and pray one with another.
The end of summer ,back to school, splash bash at Splash Kingdom Saturday Aug.16,2014.Contact Sheri Fugler for more details @ 903-399-6486